Written Tests for Permit

The CDL Knowledge Tests (We Call Them "Written Tests")

The Permit Testing MUST Be Done At A DOT/DMV Station.

A CDL Permit (now called a Commercial Learners Permit or CLP), is NOW required for a minimum amount of time BEFORE an individual is eligible to be tested with a truck, a tractor/trailer or a school bus.

Therefore, it is now even more important that an individual takes the time to study and prepare themselves to pass the required written tests in a timely fashion.

Nothing is a substitute for "old fashion study time".  The knowledge needed to pass the required tests is basic to the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.  The CDL Study Manual is FREE OF CHARGE and available at any Driver's License Station location in Iowa.  It can also be viewed or downloaded from the Iowa D.O.T. website by clicking....CDL Study Manual



Contact Us:

Call or Enroll Online:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri


Phone: 641-829-3214

Email: info@nlandcdl.com


Mason City, IA 50401

Or use our Contact Form

Print | Sitemap
© Northland CDL