School Bus License

A CDL w/Passenger & School Bus Endorsement makes an individual legal to drive a passenger and/or school bus w/air brakes.

Requires: General Knowledge, Air Brakes, Passenger and School Bus "Written Tests", purchase a CDL Learner's Permit and CDL Testing with a qualified vehicle equipped with air brakes.


Passenger & School Bus Endorsements.  You'll receive the knowledge needed for the skills testing with the Bus, for your CDL with these Endorsements.  At the same time, you will meet the requirements for the new ELDT regulations.

We have the correct equipment (shown below), and instructors to make this happen.  This course does not replace the training required by the State Department of Education.


Courses are running ALL the time!


READY TO ENROLL? Click on the "Enrollment Form" Tab.  Complete and Submit.  We'll then CALL YOU to finalize.

Contact Us:

Call or Enroll Online:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri


Phone: 641-829-3214



Mason City, IA 50401

Or use our Contact Form

Print | Sitemap
© Northland CDL